Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's a....

GIRL!!!!

On December 21st we found out that we are having a baby girl!  I am now 24 weeks pregnant and the belly is growing ever so rapidly!  I am starting to feel her move more and more and with each movement I get more and more excited!

I have loved looking at girlie things.  Here are just a few from my Pinterest Board...
 Yes...these are for Toddlers...they are not adult shoes!  OK so I love buying shoes anyway, just look at my boys collection of shoes.  But now that a girl will be arriving, I will love shoes shopping for those tiny tootsies!
 And these bloomers!  I have wanted to do ruffles and lace for so long, but that just doesn't work for boys.  But now we can dive in, right?!
And this romper...is this ever cute!  I just love this picture and outfit! 

I have not bought much and I have been given a few things!  But just being able to look at girlie colors has gotten me excited and I haven't boughts much at all.  We could be in trouble.

I did make my first girl cloth diaper!  (Pics) to come this week!  Sewing with girl colors is exciting too!  We just can't wait for her to join the chaos...I hope she is ready for this!  We love her already!

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Hil! Congatulations! I'm so excited for you and excited to see all the fun things you come up with to make her! Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy. :)

Travis and Sherise said...

Huge MASSIVE heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS! Love the fun interest finds! I'm thinking those bloomers are so cute I want to make some for Abigail right now! Girls are ever so FUN! Welcome to the life of pink bows and baby dolls! There's nothing better! Hope your pregnancy goes well, that you don't get too sick, and that you have more energy than you could ever want (hey it could happen).
Love you Hilary!

Travis and Sherise said...

HAHAHA I meant Pppppppinterest - I'm so excited my hands were going a little fast ;-)