Saturday, June 6, 2009

Creative Juices flowing

I am also including some other things we have been doing. We had a "Quarterly Birthday" party w/ Chris' family...these were the cupcakes for that event. Oreo centers and Red M&M ladybugs. So much fun to make and even more fun to eat!

I have been working on a new Hilary Brooke Collection piece I have added. This is a child's back pack. I made this one for my neice for her 2nd birthday. Carter thought it was his and had a hard time giving it up and has been asking for his "Pack-Pack" ever since. I call this bag the "Mini Pack-Pack" Thanks Carter!!! He is always my inspiration.


The bag is lined and has one interior pocket to hold those few necessary items they cannot live without.

Perfect size for taking their own things to church or on a day outing.

I do love creating and wish I had more time to do so. But this is what I love the most...my two boys. Carter and Chris enjoying the swings at the park. We enjoy our evenings together. Although Chris is still looking for a job, it is awfully nice to have him home so much. I know Carter and I love having him around more. We love you dad.

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Hil you are killing me! Those pack packs are perfect. Not to mention SUPER CUTE! Way to go, keep it coming. :) Love these cupcakes too. I'd really better step it up!

Carlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlie said...

Awesome job on the cupcakes! and the mini pack packs are adorable! I wish I was that creative!