Nana and Pepa (My parents) have returned from Romania for about a month visit. Carter was so excited to pick them up from the air port on Saturday. We love having them home and Carter has a new person to entertain. We will be heading out to Omaha and then on to Utah and Idaho this Saturday. We need a vacation.
Other news...Carter at his 2 year check up weighed in at 25lbs. That means that in 1 year he has gained 5 lbs. The doctor said that when he went in w/ a cold in February he weigh 21lbs. Then at his 2 year which was June 10th he was 25lbs even. I guess someone had a growth spurt. His legs look so long these days, especially when he sleeps in just a diaper and a T-shirt. Also at the Dr they found he had a heart murmur. After being checked by the PA and then the Dr they determined it was innocent at this point, but they do want to watch it over time. Carter was a PERFECT little boy while they worked him over. This was a long visit and he was so good. The PA even said, "This is the easiest 2 year old well baby visit I have ever had!" I was proud of my little guy, as always! We will see how he does at the allergist on Wednesday. I am hoping the EGG allergy is improved. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
We have a busy week before vacation, so much to do so little time. Thankfully I have a very helpful husband and Nana and Pepa are also a big help. More news to come, I just need to have more time.
1 comment:
Glad to hear everything is going well for you all! Have fun on vacation. We should try and do another Sunday pot luck before Becky has her baby!
Post a Comment