Sunday, April 19, 2009

hilarybrookecollection

Like I said in my previous post I have moved forward with my bag/fabric business. I am now receiving shipments of bolts of fabric to my home/business. I love having beautiful fabrics at my disposal. I have been sewing up a storm these days and I have my own sewing room...to hide the mess...and keep it out of reach or mister curious. It is great!!! Check out what I just got in and see my blog for what I have been up to...or even my etsy account to see what is for sale. http://hilarybrookecollection.blogspot.com or http://www.hbcollection.etsy.com

Anna Maria Horner Fabrics (I love her stuff)


Amy Butler Fabrics (another one of my favorites)



2 comments:

The DeVries said...

I love your bags! How long have you been doing this for?

Travis and Sherise said...

Your bags are so cute - that's awesome that things are working out so well for your business. Someday I'll have a sewing room too ;-) Your little Carter is the cutest! It's so fun to read about everything he's up to. Sounds like he keeps you very busy - I'm sure time will fly with my own, but right now she just sleeps and sits. I'm loving it! Miss you!