Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Monkey goes Trick-or-Treating

We went to Chris' parents home tonight for the anual trick-or-treating w/ yummy treats. All the cousins that live close were there. Here is Carter w/ cousin Calie. They are about 3 weeks apart in age. Carter figured our the "Trick-or-Treating" thing real quick.

He realized that if he got out of the wagon he got something yummy. Then he wouldn't give them up. He had a death grip on that candy. The chocolate was totally melted when I finally pried it out of his tiny fingers.

He refused to take one single picture looking straight on at the camera. I still got some good pics. He was the cutes monkey I had seen.


Here are all the cousins. They had a good time together.






He wanted the lolipop, unfortunately mommy wouldn't let him have it. So he started sucking off the wrapper. He was going to get to the sweets one way or another.



We had a great day. Chris had to work so we went to see him all dressed up at work. He "trick or treated" to all the coaches offices. He made them all smile. All he could say was "Football" because it's all over the office and he loves to see it.


Happy Halloween to all our loved ones.

6 comments:

Curt and Naomi said...

Ha, poor Carter. Halloween just isn't the same without a tummy ache from sugar. I'll probably keep Ryland from refined sugar too, as long as I could. We shall see. Cute monkey!!

Jessica 7 said...

Ahhh, the eating-candy-through-the-wrapper trick. Isaac did that with a box of nerds at our ward party. I'd handed it to him to keep him quiet and then I look over to see that the box was about to fall apart! Luckily I caught it before he choked on any candy.

Travis and Sherise said...

I agree - you're little Carter is the cutest monkey I've ever seen too! How fun, you make me more and more excited to have this baby boy!

Harris Family said...

How cute! That is great that Carter has so many cousins to hang out with too!

J and J Bowen said...

Glad I'm not the only mean mom on the block! I think Penelope had way to much candy but really maybe on 2-3 pieces. everything else was confiscated and given to trick-or treaters! very cute Monkey boy!

Heather said...

Hill! You look so cute with your monkey!