Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a work Halloween Party last week. It was a good time. Carter had fun planning in a un-child-proof house and playing with my friend Bianca's son. We carved pumpkins, ate good food, and had a trial run of the Halloween costume.
Chris was there but of course I had the honor of carving the pumpkin.


Laura and her brother, she was the hostess.

This is my pumpkin or as Carter calls it "Pum-Pum" It says "I (heart) State Football"

This picture of Carter in his monkey costume kind of caught the action he had in in. Niklas (Bianca's son who if 18 months) really liked the costume and wanted to take it off of him. He pulled on the monkey head, the banana in the pocket, even managed to take Carter DOWN. He would just look at me with a look of "Help Mommy!" We eventually had to take it off of him despite him wanting to keep it on, otherwise Niklas would not leave him alone.
We had a great time, I love Halloween, Carmeled apples, and pumpkin carving. I have Friday Oct 31st off so I think I will be taking Carter around to trick-or-treat. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Sherise said...

The story of Niklas messing with Carter's costume had me laughing out loud! How fun! I didn't know husband worked with the football team? I guess I haven't kept up on your life all that well have I? Well, you look amazing and your family is beautiful! Hope you are well. Trav and I started a blog recently so check it out if you want! travisandsherise.blogspot.com

Jessica 7 said...

Cute monkey costume!

Harris Family said...

I love Halloween parties! Remember when we carved pumpkins in college...and Nina made her soup in a pumpkin? You just made me think of that. Those were some great times! P.S. I ran into Dan Murdock the other day.

BTW - Your hair is super cute!