Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Warm Weather in November!

It is such beautiful day today we had to enjoy it outside. It was 71 degrees this morning-IN MICHIGAN!!! I took Carter to the park with my friend Megan (who actually watches Carter 3 days a week) and her son Carick. We played in the leaves and climbed the slides. Carter even fell off the side of the slide head-first. We "dusted-it-off" and no tears were shed. The fall colors are almost all gone, but we got a few pictures.


He loves the swing!

Carter and Carrick--Carrick is will be 2 in January and Carter will be 17 months on the 7th. One has lots of hair, the other NOT SO MUCH! (It is growing though)

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Oooh - I bet the warm weather was heavenly! I'm so impressed with Carter's 'dusting off' skills! The hair thing isn't so bad - once it gets long you'll have to cut it, so it's really saving you time.

Angie Cheney said...

We used to pray for India to have hair, now we have so much we don't know what to do with it! It will come. Plus he's adorable.