We are having so much fun. I believe I have already posted about Carter's new take to putting on things that don't fit and strutting around the house. Well, he found an old purse of mine and has added that to his get-up along w/a pair of Crocs that I bought for him to wear next summer (they are WAY too big for him). He also discovered the cupboard where I keep my aprons. He decided he wanted to where one. I sinched it up and he refused to take it off the rest of the night. He even ate dinner in it. I laughed as he strutted in his apron while trying to hit a golf ball off his tee. Chris doesn't like his masculine boy doing some of these things, but it makes me giggle. This kid has personality!




Carter also had his MMR on Sept 10th, and about exactly 9 days later he started having a low grade fever for 2 days. Then He broke out in tony little bumps all over his body and even on his chin and face. 1 in 20 children have this side effect of the fake measles, of course Carter had to be that 5%. Now we are fighting an terrible diaper rash, worst he has ever had. Hopefully he is on the mend.
My little man had ketchup the other night for the first time. He loved the sugary condiment, of course, and was dipping everything in it. Only to then find out he got a rash from the acidity of the sauce. I can't win...I feel bad I passed my sensitive skin on to this poor kid.
2 comments:
He is so cute - what a fun age! So sorry about his skin. I really am hoping Tyler isn't allergic to everything. Next month we can start all the REAL stuff and I'm kind of dreading it. I may be calling you! BTW I love the bags you make! How much are you selling them for? I'm thinking those would be really cute Christmas gifts! Let me know...
Carter looks great in his apron get-up. My kids have reactions on their faces when they eat a lot of chips - especially sour cream and onion. Maybe you could use saran wrap and cut holes for his nose and mouth and put it on like a mask for when he eats... ;)
Post a Comment