Monday, September 15, 2008

The BAGS (hilary brooke creations)









OK, I had request to post some of the bags I have made, so here they are. They are much like the style of a beach bag, most have 1 pocket in the front, but some have 2+ pockets. The Red and Brown bag has an 2 inside pockets and is about half the size of the other. All are lined and have interfacing to make them sturdy and durable. I love this bag and use mine all the time. All are made with designer fabric (Amy Butler/Alexander Henry) and very good quality fabric. I do not know the measurements, I need to do that. But just thought you might want to see what I have been up to.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Hilary those are beautiful. I am very impressed.

Curt and Naomi said...

Hilary I want one!! Are you selling them? It's about that time we get together anyway....Glad to see some new cute pics of Carter too.

jenhatch said...

Hil, I LOVE THESE! They are awesome! SUCH cute fabric too. If you busted some pockets in the inside for sippy cups, binkies, medicine... it'd be the PERFECT diaper bag and I'd buy one tomorrow!

Jessica 7 said...

All of the bags are beautiful! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Hillary! Oh Wow! I just stumbled onto your blog on accident and here you are!!! Are you selling your bags on etsy? If so then chcek out my page on etsy....

www.stellapearl.etsy.com

Can't wait to hear what's been up!