Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Photos



Just some the family photos we took last weekend. More to come. Last night I hosted a Lia Sophia party. It was fun to actually do something and be with friends for a change. I am so busy w/ being a mom, wife and Dietitian that I don't have too much spare time. It was a great night. If anyone is interested in checking out the jewelry, I am a big fan. Check out what they have at www.liasophia.com .

Chris is finishing up his last 2 classes and will be done next week. Then all he has left is his internship where he will continue working with the MSU Football team in the fall. Chris has several Football Camps this weekend. One today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We won't be seeing him too much over the next few days. We are excited for him to finish his masters and find a job. It will be here soon.

Not much else going on...we lost our babysitter for the summer. Carter will miss Megan and her kids, he's stuck w/ family all summer. Megan went to Alaska for the summer and will be back in the fall. In the mean-time, Nana has picked up extra days w/ Carter, Chris's mom (Grandma) has picked up a few days and I took some time off of work. I took today off from work to stay at home w/ him. I was happy to be at home and wish I could do it every day.

It is a beautiful day 78 degrees F. We spent a few hrs garage sale-ing this morning. I found a few bargains. Carter is really into reading books, so I found some board books for nothing. I also found an adorable pair of red GAP shoes size 5. He won't get to wear them for awhile, but he'll be stylin when he does. We have a wedding this evening, Chris's cousin Stacey. So I am trying to get Carter really rested for a late night.

Carter, is a busy boy. I just realized another tooth has come through. That makes the grand total 9 teeth. He can walk almost the full length of the house. But at times he realizes that he is quicker on his knees. Carter has a lot to say, we don't understand it all, but he tries to tell us stories all day long. He is doing some more signing, dog (as I said before), bird, "all done", milk, and more. We are working on several more, he seems to pick them up very quickly these days. Carter is a dancer and any time he hears music he starts to bounce, no matter where he is. It just tickles me.

Things are great in Michigan. Only 3 weeks until vacation and we can hardly wait.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! I love these. You have such a sweet family.

Claire said...

Your family photos are beautiful!! Carter is getting so big... Chris sure looks like the proud dad.

Curt and Naomi said...

Too sweet. Love that Carter is signing...I'll be diving into that line of communication soon enough and I can't wait! Distinguishing cries is tiring. Tell Stacey congrats...

Cara said...

CUTE pictures!

Harris Family said...

Cute pics Hil! Sounds like you guys are doing well. Is your vacation anywhere out west??? :)