My sister Emily and nephew Nikolas came from Counsel Bluffs IA to visit as well and then Niko came home to Michigan w/ us to stay w/ Nana for a week. Carter loves to play w/ Niko and I think Niko likes it too. Carter is a great mimic and Niko loves to watch him do things. The hands on the head is a new thing and between Pepa and Niko, Carter was making this move constantly.
We went to Independance MO Visitor's Center and Liberty Jail. It was very neat to be in such a special place.
Carter went to a new babysitter this week, our regular is in Alaska for the summer. The new babysitter was surprised at what a "climber" he is. The above picture is the newest climb spot he has discovered. It is hard to keep him off of things. As you can see, he climbed up and got the pens and highlighters off of the desk. He is all BOY!
I have a long stretch of work coming up, 6 days in a row, then I am off intil the 20th. We are headed to Branson MO from the 12th until the 19th. I cannot wait. Either an Carter. It will be fun for him see get to know his cousins.
2 comments:
Carter has to be the perfect baby! Maybe it was all that traveling you put him through when he was a tiny baby! I can't wait to see the post on the family reunion vacation!
Glad to hear Carter traveled well - you never know and are always crossing your fingers! He is so cute and you are also looking awesome!
Post a Comment