Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a Beautiful Day

The sun is shining it's supposed to be in the 70's again and I am off of work at home w/ my little man. We have swimming lessons again today. Last night, Carter got in Papa Edward's hot tub and had the time of his life. He watched his cousin Brady swim like a fish and belly laughed till I think his cheeks hurt. There is nothing better than hearing him belly laugh...I just love it. The weather has been beautiful and Carter has loved being outside, he just laughs everytime we go from the house to the car. I think he is a warm weather child like his mom and dad.


Chris came home from the MSU Football Alumi Association Golf outing a little red in the face. Yup, first time the white skin has seen sunlight since last summer. He spent the day on the golf course while I saw sickies at the hospital. Hmmmmm...not exactly the same. Today we will not see him most of the day either. Today is the Green and White/Spring game and Youth Clinic. I think he has to be there starting at 8:30am and who knows when he will be done. We miss Dad when he's not here. Carter had a moment on Wednesday when Chris same home for a short time only to rush off to Mutual for church. Chris started walking towards the door and opened the door and Carter had a melt down. He missed his daddy.

My brother Jon and his wife Becca moved back to Ohio from Rexburg and they came up for the weekend. We are excited to spend some time with them today. Right after swimming lessons we are headed to my parents. Carter will love seeing them again. We are just sad Chris can't come. Also it is my parents anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

So I don't have a new camera yet, but I took a few photos w/ the old one for now and am just getting around to posting them. This will have to work until I buy a new one.

My mom and I made and sold 350 wedding cake sugar cookies for a wedding. It was a lot of work, but paid for Carter's big boy car seat. These cookies are so yummy.Carter used to sit still for picture time, now you can forget it. He is a busy boy and wanting to start walking. Yesterday he was trying to let go of my hands to walk on his own. I know he thinks he can do it, but not quite yet.
Chris and I used to play a lot of Scrabble when we first got married in Boston. That was our Sunday night activity. So we got it out the other night and dusted it off...I won't tell you who won, you can see that for yourself if you look closely.
With warm weather coming also comes garage sales. I love garage sales and can hardly wait to get out there. If only I could take the summer off like I had last year for maternity leave and Garage sale Thursday to Saturday. I love it when I can find a deal. I keep you posted on the deals I find this season.

No comments: