Yes, I have every wednesday off from work. I look forward to them every week. I'd like to think Carter does too. We went to the Doctor today for his 9 month check up. He checked out OK...weighing in at 18lbs 5.25oz and 27.75" long. The doctor enjoyed his 6 BIG teeth and his playful attitude. "He is such an even tempered baby!" I had to agree with her, he is a really good boy we can't complain
Carter woke up from his nap this morning giggling and "clicking". What is "clicking"? He has learned how to put his tongue at the roof of his mouth and make the "clicking" noise. It is so cute. When I went to get him from his crib he was standing up, smiling and "clicking".
Carter has started pulling himself up to everything. I mean everything.


Carter has started pulling himself up to everything. I mean everything.
Climbing on the stool...he wouldn't even wait till his jammies were zipped.
He is changing everyday. I am not quite sure I am ready for the walking stage.
We have Stake Conference this weekend. We are looking forward to this.
And so is our little peanut...I am sure I will be wrestling him most of it. But maybe I will catch something.
Well, better get things ready for tomorrow. It's "Nana Day" for Carter. Their weekly play date. He loves it when she watches him. Until next time.
Well, better get things ready for tomorrow. It's "Nana Day" for Carter. Their weekly play date. He loves it when she watches him. Until next time.
1 comment:
I have to admit, he is pretty dang cute! It's hard to imagine sometimes that you have a little boy. I'm so happy for you and I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment