

He loves to help Chris with the laundry. He can hardly help himself when he sees the basket. He climbs right in and makes himself at home among the socks and underwear.I am not sure Chris always

appreciates his help.Look at that adorable face...how can you not smile. Carter was also very excited to see his new carseat arrive. OK, so he wasn't actually excited about the seat, but rather the box it arrived in. He still is using the infant carrier and fits just fine, but it is getting heavy. So now we have two seats...one in dad's and one in mine. Making life a whole lot easier and minimizing musical carseats.


OK, so I am realizing that all I write about is Carter. I guess that is what happens to moms when their little-ones arrive. Th other things I do all day at work are trivial...but when I come home to my "punkin" my day lights up. We love this kid, and don't know what we did before he came along.
Chris and I did have a chance to go to the Detroit Temple on Thursday. Chris is on Spring Break so I took some days off of work too. It was a great day and we enjoyed just spending some time together. Those moments are rare but we wouldn't trade it for anything
No comments:
Post a Comment