Thursday, February 28, 2008

Adventures in Carter Land-Recent pics














































7 comments:

Heather said...

Looks great Hil! Love the pics. He is growing like a little weed!
Check out our blog at heatherandjed.blogspot.com

Jessica 7 said...

Hi Hilary!

I loved seeing all the pictures. Carter is so cute! I look forward to the updates.

Jessica

Harris Family said...

So glad you joined the blogging world! I check your facebook sometimes, but then I forget I have an account for a long time. :) Hope you guys are doing well...Carter is a doll face!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. Carter has grown so much since I last saw him. What a handsome little man.

Tami said...

This is my first try at blogging or blogging back. :) Thanks for inviting me. I love all the pictures and family updates. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is too adorable. I look forward to seeing him soon.
Tami D

Meghan said...

He's pretty cute, Hil. I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you.

J and J Bowen said...

Hey friend it's great to see you on the band wagon. I wonder if this site would be as busy if there were no mormy mommies on it!!!
Carter is a cutie!