



OK, I started this blog very ambitious and excited to update this regularly...as you can see that did not happen. So I am back with another attempt.
We are here in Okemos Michigan while Chris is finishing up his Master's in Sports Admin, he will be done in December. He works with the football team which allowed us to travel to Orlando for Christmas for the Champs Sports Bowl game. Between work and school and his calling in the Young Men's presidency he is very busy.
I am working 4 days a week as a registered dietitian at a community hospital 45 minutes away. I cover the pediatric, cardiac, and open heart surgery floors. They keep me very busy with hardly time for lunch. I do enjoy my job, but miss being home with Carter.
Carter will be 9 months old March 7th. It is hard to believe, but he is growing up fast. He enjoys crawling all over our condo. Loves cords, string, and anything else he's not supposed to have. His favorite food is avocados and mommy's milk. He is a happy little boy and makes everyone smile. In his spare time he loves to blow bubbles, grunt, and belly laugh when dad tickles him. He is such a blessing in our family.
Carter plays w/ dad on Mondays, Megan (his baby sitter from church) on Tuesdays and Fridays, mommy on Wednesdays and his Nana (my mom) on Thursdays. He is learning sign language and has got "MORE" down to a T.
In my spare time I jump on the elliptical, make Carter's baby food, read a good book or sell things on E-bay. We are having a great time as a family and are looking forward to next week...Chris' spring break. No, we aren't going anywhere...just staying at home together. It will be nice.
I am in hopes to update this more regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment