Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pre-Baby Fun....

Before Avery joined our family we enjoyed just being outside and doing some fun things with these two...
 Yes the final days of only having 2 children and being a family of 4!  It was in the 80's in March and April so we lived outside.  That is SO unheard of for Michigan weather.
 Carter LOVES to climb trees and he was having his own little adventure under the pine tree.
 Sorry this picture is so blurry...These are pictures from th iPhone and the posted on Instagram (my new love).  The boys had a blast building toilet paper towers.  They must have been entertained for about an hour.
 Eli has really enjoyed this spring...he changed so much in the months before Avery was born.  So much personality...so much sass...so much FUN!  And OH THE CURLS!
 And YES...if you drove by our house on the day this hooligan was wearing this "get-up" you would have had a great laugh.  This is just how we roll sometimes at the Edwards home.
 BUT...we enjoyed spending time with just these TWO!  They are best buddies.
 And this was the view I got many times on our daily walks.  Oh melt my heart.  I hope these two are BEST friends forever.


 And YES...of course we did make a visit to DQ!  The boys love a good Blizzard:)

Now for the sake of TIME...which I never have enough of...I am just going to post some pictures of Eli's shananagans!




And we got a "Trail-a-Bike" to go on Bike rides with dad!


And of course Eli had to join in the fun!  They love their rides with Dad.



And this was my last visit to the doctor before there was 3!  And YES...I was soooo BIG!



No comments: