I had quite the Mother's Day this year that I could not let it go without being remembered somewhere. Even if it is on this poor neglected blog! Carter was so excited about his Mother's Day gift. He could NOT wait for Sunday.
One guess on what he got me?
You guessed it! FLOWERS...and the best kind...the ones this Momma NEVER has to water. They are the sweetest tissue paper flowers I have ever seen. I love them and still have them on my counter TO THIS DAY:) Thank you my sweet Carter! I LOVE being your mom.
My good friend Laurel send me this sweet Mother's Peal bracelet. It has the pearl colors of the birth stones of all my children. Such a sweet gift to remind me of ALL of my precious pearls. They are so precious. I love this bracelet and wear it all the time.
The last gift was a combination Mother's Day Gift and what we call it "pushing present". Chris got me another pair of beautiful Tiffany's earrings. He really knows how to spoil me. I'm so glad to be the Mother of his children.
Since Mom was in town with the birth of Avery we were able to celebrate Mother's Day with her. This is what we had printed for her this year...and we hope she liked it. We miss her so much when she is not here.
Being a mother is something I have ALWAYS wanted to be. And I love it. But it stretches me more than I ever thought possible. Many days I wear my referee shirt more than I would like....wipe up more messes than I thought was possible...do so much laundry I feel I am working at the laundry mat...but the kisses, sweet words, and love I feel FAR out weighs anything else! I love these kids and I am so glad that have been sent to me and our home. I hope I can be the mom they need me to be. I will try EVERY day. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment