He received these wonderful rocketship "FOOTLESS" pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa Edwards. He LOVES these and wants to where them everyday. By 4pm on most days if you were to come over you would find him in these! There were some days where I thought they would stand up on their own...I couldn't get them washed before he wanted to put them on again.
Just one bad thing...now he won't wear any footie jammies!!! He had about 3 footie jammies and after wearing these he REFUSED to any of them. So we resorted to cutting off the feet of his other pairs....and when he asked his dad to cut them off he said, "Just save them in case I want to put them back on!" Sorry bud, the cut was permanent!
Dad and Carter went ice fishing with all the counsins, uncle Steve and Grandpa. He had a great time. Wouldn't keep his gloves on and was hugging all of the fish they caught. He even threw one up in the air and it hit grandpa right in the back.
Another one of Carter's loves is chewing gum and chomping on tic-tacs. One day he found a box of tic-tacs and put the remaining tic-tacs in his mouth and this was the present I found for me on the kitchen table...
Let's just say that from now on the gum and tic-tacs are not as accessible!
We have a dress up tub here and it is full of fun costumes...Captain America...
Army uniform...Spider Man...and the cowboy! He loves to be a cowboy and he enjoyed having a cake pop dressed in uniform.
This character has a hard time leaving the couch cushions on the couches. They become wrestling mats, forts, tents, and in this case and tumbling mat.
This boy is just so sweet and so imaginative. Just this morning he said, "Mom You surprised me last night!" I replied, "Why?" and he quickly said, "With you super powers!" I have no idea where he gets this stuff! But he is always on some adventure, going some place, and dreaming up all of the details along the way! We are just glad we are around to enjoy all of his adventures with him! No matter the character he makes us laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment