Eli is getting into everything. If you can't find him here is where we check in no particular order...
This is Carter's "Time Out" chair and he loves to climb up it.....
And stand up....and begin to ROCK the thing...
Then once I found him doing this....
I stopped this quickly...no chewing on tables...
Or mommy's finger...I seem to be finding my fingers in his mouth often as I am forced to fish things out of his mouth like string...paper...bouncy balls, etc. He has 7 teeth now so he can do some damage.
The second place he likes to go is the pots and pans cupboard. He climbs right in there and brings them all out to bang around.
This little man is climbing everything and getting into everything! He eats everything just as quick as you can put it on his highchair tray. Here is some more her is doing at 11 months old...
-Walking- - -about 6 steps at a time
-Climbing the stairs without hesitation...just last week I lost track of him for 2 seconds and he was half way up the stairs...scary.
-Yelling and grunting at everything and everyone especially to get attention or more food.
-He uses sign language when he feels like it, but he knows "more", "dog", "eat", and "milk".
-He still is nursing for the most part but has just started whole milk at meals and LOVES drinking anything from a cup.
-He loves his dadda and gets very excited when daddy comes home.
-He pushes EVERYTHING around as a walker...I mean everything!!! At grandma Edwards her found her jumbo bottle of cooking oil and he was pushing it all around the house. Other things he uses...rocking chair, wooden horse, large cooking pot, children's suitcase, boxes, laundry baskets, and anything he can get his hands on! HE IS ON THE MOVE!
-He loves to play in the dogs water dish and has been found many times completely soaked!
-Loves to wrestle and be tickled by daddy and Carter.
-Loves Climbing...did I already mention that? I just pulled him off of the train table that he had managed to climb on top of!
So determined, so strong, so brave and so totally loveable! It has been a wonderful 11 months and it is so hard to believe it has almost been a year since he joined our family!
1 comment:
Ok.. the picture of Eli on the pots is CLASSIC. What a little stud muffin!! He is so sweet and I cant believe he is almost 1!!!! AGH!!
Post a Comment