Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fabric Shop is Exploding...

Chris and I have been so excited about HBfabrics (Hilary Brooke Fabrics) a business we started to be able to buy fabric at wholesale in order to make my bags, however it has grown so much!!!  More than ever expected! 

This picture was 2 days worth of orders, I think 66 yards of fabric.  We are shipping all over the world and meeting all kinds of great people who support our shop on etsy!  Amazingly, I feel like some of them are my "friends" though we have never met or even spoken on the phone. 

We have a whole fabric wall in the once "formal dining room" and we cut fabric regularly.  We love when the UPS or FedX guy comes to our home with a new box of fabric.  I may have said this before on here, but Carter said to me one day from the back seat of the Honda Pilot, "MOM I SEE THE FAVRIC TRUCK!!!" I was a bit confused until he went on to say, "You know the brown truck that comes to our house!"  Oh the UPS truck...he makes me giggle!!!

Things are great ad the business is booming!!!  It is fun to start something and watch it grow!  Thanks for everyone's support and help with this business!  Though hard work
 and time consuming, it is hopefully going to pay off down the road!

No comments: