Carter is such a gabber. He surprises me everyday at what he has to say. Today we giggled pretty hard at this one...
Carter saw a mark on the wall and asked, "What's this from?" I responded "Did you do that?" when Carter said without hesitation and completely serious, "No...Baby did it...My sister did it!"
OK, we don't find out what we are having for about another week, but he is already blaming his sibbling before he/she is even here. He is trouble.
I had a few other phrases that left us laughing...
-"Dad you're my HERO!" (Where he got that, I have no idea!)
-"Dad you're my best friend!" as he leaned over the shopping cart and gave his dad a hug. (I think he got this from Franklin the turtle)
-"I wuv you too mom!"
-He leaned forward in his high chair and tooted in which he responded "You hear that dad?"
-"Come on...sing with me guys!" (He was signing in the back of the car as loud as can be)
-"crock-diles in my bed mom!"(he watched animal planet before bed...bad idea)
He is such a special boy with so much character and personality. He keeps us smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment