Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting SO BIG!


Carter seems to be growing up before our very own eyes. Maybe it was the haircut that his Dad gave him a few weeks ago. We took the buzzers to him...it looks so good. But either way, he is just getting so big. (Not weight wise...still only at 26.5lbs- - -he weighed 25lbs at his 2 yr check up in June---has his Dad's build and metabolism.) He is speaking in sentences, asking questions like "what's this for, Mom?", calling his own football plays in the family room during Saturday football games "GREEN 80...HUT-HUT,HIKE!", hitting baseballs when pitched to him, and saying please/thank you/and "I love you too Mom" without being prompted. We are so blessed to have this special little boy in our family. What did we ever do without him? Thanks Carter for being just a shining star in our home! We love you!


I love it when he calls me when I am at work and says, "Coming home soon, Mom?" He melts our hearts and I hope he continues to do so!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

he's so cute Hilary! and he looks so much like you. :-) Adorable little guy.. :)