Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Edwards......is a ___________!!!!!!!



Yes, We are having a BOY!!!  We are very excited to have this special boy in our family!  Carter went to the ultrasound and he is already talking about his "brother"... he asks daily, "I teach him tackle?" or  "I teach him play football?"   I hope they are the best of friends.  I am 20 weeks pregnant and growing bigger by the day it seems.  I have been meaning to take a picture of the belly, but have yet to get around to it.  I will get one on here soon. 

1 comment:

The Halladay Family said...

congrats. I love having two boys, brothers ar the bst. You have so much excitement in your life right now. Where is Chris working? Yeah Edwards. good luck potty trainging. I did not even try with Wes until he was almost 3, and he suprised when it took to underwear and never looked back. I feel it is one of the greatest accomplishments of toddler parenting.