This post is dedicated to Christopher J Edwards...He graduated from MSU Graduate school right before the Holidays. It was a crazy busy time and I did not take the time to CONGRATULATE him here on the BLOG. Carter and I are so proud of him. He has worked so hard and has done so well. After so many long hours and long nights he is officially DONE. We are officially no longer students. One year shy of 30. Wahoo...
WAY TO GO CHRIS/DAD! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Love Hil & Carter
2 comments:
Congratulations! Isn't that a great feeling to be DONE?? It looks like you guys had such a great holiday! I just love your family - they all look just how I remember them! Tell them hello. :) (Thanks for the shout out with the cookies!) It wouldn't be Christmas without them.
What a fun trip to Florida! I totally thought about you while watching the game...jealous that you were there. Sorry about the loss though. So is Chris still going to be working there or is it on to somewhere else? I'm sure Boise State will have an opening - please feel free to check it out!! Glad you guys are doing well and I still need to buy a bag! I'll call you soon - love ya!
I have not checked in with you guys in a while. It was fun to see what you did during the holidays. Nate and I are goin to Florida next week to see a shuttle launch, we are excited and it was fun to see that we will be doing similar things. Congrats to Chris, that is a huge accomplishment and a big weight off your shoulders. Good Luck, he will be great at anything he decided or gets the chance to do.
take care
Steph
Post a Comment