Check out our new family photos and Carter's ONE YEAR pictures we had taken. The password is edwards. Turn on your volume so you can hear the music that goes w/ the slideshow. Enjoy.
Hey Hil, so I am becoming so addicted to the bloggin world. It is so much fun, and I am learning more things about blogs, and about long lost friends. Anyway your family pics are so cute, Carter is looking so much like a boy, I can't believe it. It must also be a great feeling for Chris to be almost over, what a relief. Thanks for keeping us updated. Steph
2 comments:
Do you ever wonder if Cater will be bald forever? Just curious, good thing he is so stinkin cute. Because that way it wouldn't matter.e
Hey Hil,
so I am becoming so addicted to the bloggin world. It is so much fun, and I am learning more things about blogs, and about long lost friends. Anyway your family pics are so cute, Carter is looking so much like a boy, I can't believe it. It must also be a great feeling for Chris to be almost over, what a relief. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Steph
Post a Comment