Update on the sleeping through the Night:
Tuesday Night- went to bed at 7:30pm on his own, woke up at 4:30 am. Nursed and slept till 8:30am.
Wednesday Night: went to bed at 8pm (with some help) up at 5 am. Had a fever so was very needy and would not go back to sleep until 6:30am until 9am.
I realize I chose the wrong week to try this "sleep through the night" trick. Teething and sleeping through the night don't mix. But we will see how he does tonight.

I was getting ready for the day when I found him in the closet. He went straight for his daddy's shoes..."Air Jordan's". Chris says, "He knows good shoes when he sees them!" He always plays w/ those shoes, I don't know what it is.
We had a great night watching the youth perform their own rendition of "Dancing with the Stars". It was a fund raiser for summer camps. They were amazing, Chris and I were very impressed. Carter loved the music and bounced, shook his head, and clapped everytime a new dancer got on the floor. We laughed at his tricks. I enjoyed the open dance floor afterwards...all my Utah/Idaho/EFY line dancing skills came rushing back and I had to "Move". Someone said "How long has it been since you've danced? It looked like you were really enjoying yourself out there!" I was enjoying myself. I think Carter has the dancing gene from his mom.

3 comments:
Hilary! I found you blog through Aimee's, I hope that's okay. Your little guy is so cute. Hope you don't mind if I check up on you guys every now and then. Good to hear you're doing so well!
-Cara
moncurfam.blogspot.com
Hilly, your little guy is so cute! You're the best mommy. Thanks for the blog invite, it will be a great way to keep in touch instead of those 1x every 4 or so years! Check out my blog sometime. It's set to private so check your email for an invite. That way those psychos can't copy my family pics or post comments. Love ya, your cuz Alisha
Hey hil-
Cater's schedule seems like a dream... penelope will be 1 in two weeks and if she sleep from 8:30-3am I get excitedand jump for joy. then she is usually up for the day at 6 with only a morning nap for 45mins-1hr.
keep up the good work and the teeth thing is well hard I get it..we were up from 1-5am easter morning and I had to talk in sacrament...I was a little spacey but It's over and we are doing well it's great to see you little boy growing up!!! I do enjoy your blog! have a god one and enjoy the chaos and Opportunities for growth these little monster bring us!!! We are blest so blessed to have them!!
Post a Comment