Chris was in a head on collission on March 23rd and totalled his 2002 Toyota Avalon. He was fine...few bruises...and sore for a few days from the airbags deploying. But he was OK. We did get some x-rays to make sure, but he was fine.
Until about one and a half weeks later he started to feel bad, have pain on his head and get sores all over his head. Ended up at the Urgent Care...sure enough...SHINGLES. I know I thought it was for "OLD" people. But my 31 year old husband got shingles all over his head and on his eye lid.
It was a sickie month here though. At the same time Chris was taking all his medicines for shingles, I got a sinus infection, and Carter had an ear infection. At one point we were taking all of the medicines in the picture plus we had a script we didn't even fill.
After we all got healthy...we had Easter! I made the boys matching ties, belts, suspenders, and a bow tie. Chris even allowed me to make him a tie.
Anytime the boys get to play with their cousins they are thrilled! Carter especially! Here he is with his cousin Brady Ward.
Carter got some great eggs. His brought home quite a loot with the money Grandma included in the eggs. Thanks Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment