OK, so the older that Eli gets and the more I look at pictures of Eli with pictures of Carter they look very similar. if not the same! What do you think? This is a picture of the boys both at ~6 months of age.
I think the first one is Carter and the second one is Eli. They do look a lot a like. More than I would have thought, we are hoping to get to finally meet Eli soon.
I agree (both I even looked at what they said) The first one is Carter and the second one is Eli. They do look a lot alike, but in their own ways too. I love the football babylegs!
3 comments:
I think the first one is Carter and the second one is Eli. They do look a lot a like. More than I would have thought, we are hoping to get to finally meet Eli soon.
Ditto to the above. But ya, they do look like the same baby. ;)
My mom has a box of baby pictures of my sister and I that she has no idea who is who. LOL We looked sooo much alike as babies.
I agree (both I even looked at what they said) The first one is Carter and the second one is Eli. They do look a lot alike, but in their own ways too. I love the football babylegs!
Post a Comment