Sunday, June 6, 2010

12 Weeks Old and "ROLLING"

Eli has turned 12 weeks old and he is just as pleasant as can be!  Just last night when I layed his down to take a picture he surprised me by rolling over!  I am not sure I am ready for movement from my little guy, but he is ready!  He is already trying to sit up-whether it is on your lap-in the bouncey seat-or in the swing.  He wants to see al the action.  And believe me...THERE IS ACTION at our house!  Carter loves entertaining him and making him belly laugh.  He just wants him to be able to play so badly!  Thankfully Eli is VERY tolerant of his brother's ROUGH love!  None the less it IS love!  We all love this little boy and can't get enough of his GRINS and GIGGLES!

Cloth diapering is still going quite well!  No rashes, BLOW-OUTS or issues so far!  I am sold.  Though Chris watched the 2 boys all by himself yesterday and he was busted with the "emergency" disposable diapers we use when either we are traveling or grandmas come over.  So, I think at times he is still a little nervous about them!  But the cost savings has been GREAT!  Plus my baby boy has fun and colorful diapers, which I LOVE!

No comments: