Carter is wearing some BIG news for the Edwards Family. See if you can figure it out!!!
Carter is very excited about having a baby and keeps lifting up his shirt and says that the baby is in his tummy. (oh if that were only true!) Depending on the day he will say it is a brother and sometimes it is a sister. We will be excited to find out. Either way...we will be happy!
I went to the Dr. last week and everything is fine...heart rate of 172 beats per minute and a due date of MARCH 5TH. No issues except I asked him to write me another prescription for ZOFRAN for my 24-hr nausea. I wish it was only "MORNING SICKNESS" ...what a lie! That is the BIG news around here and we will keep you posted on our updates.
13 comments:
Congrats Hilary! You're still at the same hospital? You must be an inpatient pro by now! Will you keep working after baby #2 is born?
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Did you know you were prego when I saw you? :)
When I saw the title of the email...I thought maybe Hilary's pregnant...nay that's can't be. I guess I was right. CONGRATS!!! I"m glad you're baby is doing well. You'll have to keep us updated. I love the shirt, its too cute! March is great time to have a baby. Maybe you'll have him/her on Brysen birthday! I hope not on Dylan's birthday....I think the 27th would be a little too late! CONGRATS again!!!!!!!!
super awesome news. It is so fun having two, I loved it. I hope that you start feeling better soon, and of course it is worth it. We miss you guys, tell Chris congrats for us.
Steph
Congratulations, Hil! So happy for you, Chris, and Carter!! Crossing my fingers that it's a girl so you won't be outrageously outnumbered :) Can't wait for updates in the months to come - congrats again! Miss ya!
-Maya
Hey Congrats!!! What a cute way to tell everyone. Sorry you're ill, keep your chin up. Another baby like Carter is such a blessing!
What a great shirt!! SO cute! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, hang in there and keep us posted. :)
Congrats Hilary!!!! HOw exciting... Hopefully the sickness will leave soon:) Are you going to find out what you are having:) Enjoy your pregnancy!
Yay for babies!! I hate to say it but it's the year of boys so hopefully that will skip you and you can have a cute little girl. I hope you start feeling better. I consider myself extremely lucky that I missed the "morning sickness" phase- at least I have so far. I guess I still have 4 more months so I shouldn't be celebrating yet.
Congratulations! I can't believe that you didn't tell us when you were out here, and also that we didn't guess. Hilary seemed to be feeling fine. We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see what a good big brother Carter will make.
Congrats Hil!!! I am thrilled for you.
CONGRATS!!! That is awesome news! I"m so excited for you! I know, you're totally right about the "morning" sickness thing. It's the first lie they tell you!
Hilary- Congratulations! We are coming to MI in Nov for Thanksgiving - will you guys be around?
Post a Comment