
Here goes nothing...I thought I would try out this BLOG thing and see how we like it. I want to keep family and friends updated on what is going on w/ our family.
Carter will be 4 months old on the 7th of this month. It is hard to believe, but he is growing like a weed. He is rolling over and very busy. We love his belly laughs and sniggling in bed w/ him. He is a joy to our family and we feel so lucky to have him with us. He is a HUGE Spartan Fan and loves to watch for daddy on TV when the Spartans play on Saturdays. Chris has been traveling w/ the team and is getting great experience working along side the director of football operations at MSU.
I am pretty busy working 4 days a week and being a Full-Time momma. It keeps me on my toes. Chris was just called to be the 2nd counselor in the Young Men's presidency and I am a Visiting Teacher supervisor. We love our ward here in Okemos and are trying to make new friends. Things are going well for us and we are very happy. I will try and keep this updated w/ what is happening in our neck of the woods.
No comments:
Post a Comment